SUCCEED WHERE YOU
HAVE THE POWER!
Arizona G&T Cooperatives
Transmission Engineer II, III or IV
Hiring Range: $5,767.00 - $9,686.16
The level within the career family and the salary at which the selected candidate is hired will be determined by the candidate’s education and experience
Responsible for engineering and construction of transmission power lines and substations. Provide line maintenance engineering and construction management. Assist other groups within the cooperative and the member cooperatives in the capacity of Registered Civil Engineer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Three plus years’ experience in the design of electrical transmission lines and supporting structures.
- Knowledge of transmission utility structural design and project management.
- Knowledge and ability to utilize PLS-CADD, and MFAD or LPILE design software applications.
- Knowledge and ability to utilize AutoCAD, SAG10, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Understanding of substation design configurations and physical structural design.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective team leadership and participant skills.
- Thorough understanding of word processing, spreadsheets, project management and computer applications in SharePoint software
- Thorough understanding of IEEE/ANSI, IEC, RUS Standards and NESC requirements
- Professional Engineer Certificate or an Engineer-In-Training Certificate and working toward obtaining a P.E.
In addition, we offer an attractive compensation/benefits package. To apply for this position please visit http://azgt.applicantpro.com
Applications must be received no later than end of the day on Monday, April 8, 2019.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
We provide a drug-free work environment.