Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL) seeks a professional, innovative, and detailed individual for our Treasury Internship. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to work part-time during the school year and full-time during the summer. Duties may include working in the areas of treasury management, cash forecasting, bank relationships, credit, facilities foreign currency, employee credit cards, international trade letters of credit and investments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Offer support in the areas of treasury management, cash forecasting, bank relationships, credit, facilities, foreign currency, employee credit cards, international trade letters of credit and investments.
2. Perform analyses, data aggregation and assist in compiling financial presentations. Assist with preparation of projections, product cost analyses, and other ad hoc analyses.
3. Assist with research and planning according to generally accepted accounting principles and/or current tax laws.
4. Assist with special projects.
5. Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing Principles.
6. Understand. Create. Simplify.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Current student pursing a degree at an accredited institution in Accounting or Finance
Minimum of 1 year commitment (including summer) to intern position
Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Background check results satisfactory to SEL
Negative drug test result(s)
Experience with Excel
An Award Winning Company
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) has earned a reputation for quality, reliability, integrity, and service. This has enabled us to expand within both the electric utility and industrial markets in many different industries, markets, and geographies around the world.
Communication with Applicants
SEL sends an initial e-mail response to all applicants at time of résumé or CV submittal. If you do not receive this communication, please check your SPAM filter and make sure your system is not blocking e-mails from SEL. It is important that you ensure your receipt of this e-mail as SEL may communicate future position updates via e-mail.
SEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.