Requisition ID: 24208
NextEra Energy Resources is one of the largest wholesale generators of electric power and renewable energy from the wind and sun in North America.
Position Specific Description
Siemens Atos voice support role
This job is responsible for designing, configuring, implementing, supporting, and providing technical consultation for the communication network of the organization, as well as for the development of technical standards and interface applications. Employees in this role utilize expertise in one or more of the following: voice and data networks or wireless services.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Performs the operation, management, and maintenance of network systems and peripherals, in order to enhance network operations
• Responsible for technical support and administration of critical infrastructure network components (e.g., switches routers, etc.)
• Maintains and operates systems and services associated with network infrastructure
• Provides 1st tier support in analyzing, diagnosing and resolving problems
• Works closely with peers, supervisor, team members and others as needed to identify, plan, prioritize and implement project deliverables
• Assures compliance with industry and company standards
• Develops strong organization, speaking, and writing skills
• Contributes as a strong team worker
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• High School Grad / GED
• Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
• Experience:3+ years
• Bachelor's - Sciences
• Communications Equipment
• Operations (Low level design)
• Design Engineer
• Information Systems
• Voice Networks
• Network Standards
• Wireless/RF Transmission
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Information Technology
Organization: NextEra Energy Resources, LLC
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
Other Work Locations: Florida
Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to AskHR@NEE.com, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748 (Option 1, Press 6) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.